CF = Clinton Foundation
HRC
Godfather
08:43 PM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 January, 04:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
is it just me or does he look he could be a Kennedy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 January, 05:05
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes, could be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
28 January, 04:44
JESSE WATERS IS The 144k ARMY

Q

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
27 January, 09:27
wow i was just telling my father and another guy i work with John that they need to start watching watters world and i said hes in the crew and was talking about godfather 3 today ..

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
27 January, 09:30
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
lol cray

Angie Mac @AngieMac
28 January, 08:25
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
He compared the 5 mafia families to the 5 politics families in DC. It was great! “Watch the Watter(s)!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
27 January, 09:04
I stopped watching Fox for a long time but I have gone back and watch the few that I like. Guttfeld at 11:00pm and even some of his guests lately are saying things (some indirectly) that make me go hmmmm? Jesse too but he is more direct!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 January, 09:14
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I like Jesse

Lily B.... @LilyB
27 January, 08:52
Jesse has been redpilling all week long. It's so enjoyable to watch it all play out.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 January, 08:54
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
👊😁🙏lol, watch the watters