Martin Geddes @martingeddes
"You may or may not be aware, depending on how far your mental illness has progressed, but you are circling the drain. There is no coming back for you. Q is a hoax, obvious to those who don't lack critical thinking. You are too far gone." — Sharing the kind of sh*t that turns up in my inbox. I usually just ignore it all, but for once I decided to put on display the nastiness that has to be dealt with behind the scenes.
09:02 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Joanna Nanna @Nanajo
01 February, 03:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The simple mind can not fathom the ability or the capacity of the expanded mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Parr @Truered71777
31 January, 09:14
i followed you on Twitter..
i always enjoyed your post and pictures you shared.
Understand ever now and then we get over whelming with the vile noices from others.
Remember many think very highly of you.
God Bless, human to let off a little stezm every now and than.thanks for sharing Sir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
31 January, 01:40
I think the movie will have a happy ending. 😀

This comments clown reminds me of a fool who shoots bullets at the TV or movie screen. 😐

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
31 January, 01:32
Martin, I used to follow you on Twat, and am so glad I found you here.
You are brilliant. I warched 1 video with you on it, and was shocked to see that you are still quite young. You will be proven right, very soon, and will rise up higher than your "haters" can even imagine.
Remember, Jesus and his disciples were hated, mocked, and murdered, yet they were right.
God bless you, protect you, and guide your steps.

Carole Lynn @Punkin
31 January, 12:36
I think "...circling the drain." will be an important concept for them to remember in the coming days and weeks. Drain it!

Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
31 January, 10:27
This is pretty much what I was texted last night from my brother. He thinks I need locked up in a mental hospital. I can't even open his eyes. I just have to let the plan play out and pray in the end he isn't in the 4-6%.

Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
31 January, 11:25
In response Elyn ladd to her Publication
i think my family want to do the same to me!!!

Mary Bredlau @Bredlaum
31 January, 10:26

Cʏʙ∑ʀpᴜɴᴋ Keh-Bek @nicholospoma
31 January, 10:25
I find that whenever the Establishment fights so hard to denounce something, it is usually the right way to go.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
31 January, 10:23
💔🙏💔God Bless you and all of us, we need to put on tthe ful armor of God to proctect us bc thats how they silence the truthers making us/them look crazy to the general public... so so heartbreaking and sad.💔🙏🙏

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
31 January, 10:24
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
I love your posts🙏🏻

Alana Sayler @asayler
31 January, 09:39
We are going to be in for a rough ride when everything goes down and its because idiots like that but #GodWinsALWAYS so may the force be with us. 😂

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
31 January, 09:32
Damn, almost blocked you . You should have put you were sharing first. Thought it was your quote. As you were. lol

Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
31 January, 09:25
I swear the people that are awake operate at a higher vibration than the sheep! i think that is why we see the truth. After 12/21 so many more people are now waking up.

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
31 January, 09:18

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
31 January, 09:17
Good thing we all know how this ends. Ironically, we'll be the ones that will make sense of everything for them at a later date. You do great work, Martin! We appreciate you being here!

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
31 January, 09:13
To me, the people that critize the movement, are the ones who lack critical thinking. The movement was designed to expose the corruption in the world. It was designed to open people's eyes, nothing more, nothing less.

Sister Sally @AscendingDove
31 January, 09:10
my husband said that to me, all of that and much more, over the last year. then one night when he was drunk, he said," I hope I dont have to kill you, when the shit goes down, for being on the wrong side." then he moved his gun from under the bed into the living room where he had been sleeping for weeks. I left the next day. I am SO happy now. that was 3 weeks ago.

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
31 January, 03:06
In response Sister Sally to her Publication
Thank you for having the courage to get out. we need you. ♥️

Ohh Suzannah @Quzannah
31 January, 03:06
In response Sister Sally to her Publication
Thank you for having the courage to get out. we need you. ♥️

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
31 January, 09:10
Yes, I get that on GAB and I use all my pent-up anger from biting my tongue on TWIT to BASH THE HELL out of them.
Then, I feel all better!
My GOD is not a DOORMAT!
THS War is for SAVING THE CHILDREN...In it or against it...two choices.

judi jones @justj88
31 January, 09:08
sadly people who attack have things missing in their lives other wise why wouldnt they just be ignoring you and going their own sweet way in their own bubble which they call life . denial is often caused by shock and the inability to accept the truth..

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
31 January, 09:07
I wonder what they'll say when the truth comes out....

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
31 January, 09:06
I appreciate all you have shared and enlightened us with over the years! It will br a difficult time for those under the spell of 'reality' - what a time to be alive!