Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 08:40
Because of Trump I learned about the Federal Bureaucracy.
I learned about how Congress works
I learned about tariffs
I learned about Impeachment
I learned about the State and Federal Judiciary
I learned about the FB, CIA NSA DoD
I learned about Elections and Election Fraud
I learned about illegal immigration drug trafficking human trafficking child sex trafficking and the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood
I learned how DC screws us over in both political parties
I learned how corrupt Media is
I’ve learned about Wall Street

I know more about the system than I ever thought I would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
i agree, only been waking up for about a year. unlearning what i was taught and studying. Lost, at least for now, family & friends. The roller coaster of anger, sadness, frustration, calm ( rinse repeat) can be exhausting. I am returning to who i was when i was young. At this time, as others are still in " their fog", the attacks get personal. They all feel that something is different but cant place it. The calmer we are, the more we accentuate their souls unrest. It is more important to make sure everything us in place to accomplish the complete awakening than for it to be easy.
08:59 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 09:16
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
So True Moira - The calmest uprising ever, we are taking down the cabal so peacefully and they couldnt do anything because we had Trump & God on our side - They will wake, our souls wake at different times. Looking back 18 months ago i had no faith but now i thank god everyday for saving us - but also we are saving ourselves !! Stay Strong we got this🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396