Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
MESSAGE BEING DELETED ELSEWHERE (OTHER PLATFORMS)
I have faith in my fellow Anons - You know what to do !!
02:01 PM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 02:41
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Decertification the 2020 election is Coming Soon! Trump will return - Fraud & Treason will reverse it all. Truth is Coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 March, 02:53
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Praise the Lord, @careylou
I thought it was just me feeling this way...
God bless you for this posting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 March, 02:12
there were 113 likes after I watched this!

23 March, 02:21
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
And that's just this small social media platform, @angiemac
Just imagine the count on larger names like Twitter and Telegram. I'm so looking forward to Truth Social. I hope you're in queue for an account there. I know in my spirit it will gobble up agenda-driven services like Twitter and Facebook. I don't want to hear somebody bad-mouthing Jesus but will defend their ability to say it. Otherwise, we have nobody to minister to online and share the good news. I very much believe in our first amendment. Short of death threats and screaming fire in a crowded movie theater, people should be able to speak freely and openly.

memes matter @NoComment
28 January, 08:16
Those who know know 😂🍿💝,and most importantly The Patriots are in Control, we got [ them] for new crimes!!!!!:!!!!! wooooooohoooooooooo

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 January, 02:47
#410 BABY! 🌊🌊🌊

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
28 January, 08:17
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
4.10.20 we see that often. We know it could be DJT . But double meanings exist. Could it be Trump got 410 in 2020 ? 410 20

Carey Lou @Careylou
23 March, 02:43
I really dislike living in a blue State - Gotta move soon

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 January, 02:46

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 January, 02:45

Carey Lou @Careylou
09 February, 05:01
Love Ben G

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
23 March, 01:42
Such a great cartoon !!

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 January, 02:44

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
27 January, 02:40

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 January, 03:01
Absolutely: far more votes were switched! Remeber all the dead people who got their voting bills, and all the elderly homes who got far more bills? It was one big scandal. In europe also, by the way. Canada also. If you look at the statistics: the totals of the income, these things don't make up. It does not make any sense.
Why would poor people vote like this? They don't get/win anything from this so called election. Trump would heave given them more loan/salary, so why voting for Brandon?