Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Wife of vaccine-injured firefighter sends a big shoutout to the truckers heading to Canada

"For the first time in a long time I actually have hope."
04:02 PM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
26 January, 09:19
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 January, 07:30
What a beautiful soul ... I only wish we could more for her and husband and all the others out there going through this. Dear Lord please add your merciful touch to this couple, in Jesus name, Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 January, 05:32
That made me tear up. Sharing for sure.

Silver Top @Silvered
26 January, 04:13
Come on people, we must war against this demonic assault against man. I come against every hex, vex, incantation, every demonic spirit on assignment and render it all null and void! What satan means for evil, God will turn to good. Father, I ask you to send the whole host of heaven to stand shoulder to shoulder to protect and defend. I stand on the promise....whatever you ask the Father in my name....He will give it you! Blessed be the name of Jesus, our Lord!