Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 02:34
Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 January, 02:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My question is: how people can listen to her ? I can´t listen to her, she sounds so CRAZY and her voice sounds so FAKE !! My other question is : why this Ghost Ezra is now trashing Trump and his family on Telegram ???😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sha Chilen @shachilen
She has been exposed as a fraud and by the way, so is ghost ezra. The real Ezra Cohen Watnick only has a twitter account.
04:15 AM - Jan 26, 2022
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Only people mentioned by shachilen in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 January, 08:51
In response Sha Chilen to her Publication
Thanks for answering. I believe she´s a fraud . I don´t know about Ghost Ezra (the one with many followers because recently they have been several and we know they are fake). The Ghost Ezra I ´m speaking about has many followers but he never claims to be Ezra Cohen Watnick and several have ashed him if it was him and has always say no. But he was on Trumps side in the beginning but not anymore .Strange. He ´s not selling anything or asking any money .

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 January, 09:32
I know Ghost doesn't like Ivanka, but I've never seem him post anything bad about POTUS. Do you have an example?

Sha Chilen @shachilen
27 January, 06:01
There are a lot of shills and paytriots working to distract you and mislead you away from the truth of what is going on. I started off listening to some of them too but after a while, you realize that they aren’t doing anything positive to help move things forward. I suggest you listen to Tore Says on Twitch or on her website toresays.com. Shes also on telegram. She is motivating people to make changes; they are going to school board meetings, writing letters to state officials, filing foia requests and even running for office. She is an amazing patriot and whistleblower.