Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 January, 02:34
Why did Santa Surfing promote a bunch of fake accounts on Telegram like Dan Scavino, Lou Dobbs, JFK Jr, Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson, etc and all of these accounts promoted silver coins?

She also promoted the hell out of her own “Sammy Silver Coin”.

Later she said anything TrumpCoin related was CIA.

Later after that, she said she wouldn’t promote any coins and also said she didn’t know these accounts were pushing coins. Like, had no clue at all... LOL.

Then she proceeded to go completely cold turkey and stopped promoting all of the fake accounts.

Then, she deleted all of the Sammy Silver Coin and Trump Coin accounts on Twitter.

Something is up with this individual.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
My question is: how people can listen to her ? I can´t listen to her, she sounds so CRAZY and her voice sounds so FAKE !! My other question is : why this Ghost Ezra is now trashing Trump and his family on Telegram ???😳
02:48 AM - Jan 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
Sha Chilen @shachilen
26 January, 04:15
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
She has been exposed as a fraud and by the way, so is ghost ezra. The real Ezra Cohen Watnick only has a twitter account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 08:51
In response Sha Chilen to her Publication
Thanks for answering. I believe she´s a fraud . I don´t know about Ghost Ezra (the one with many followers because recently they have been several and we know they are fake). The Ghost Ezra I ´m speaking about has many followers but he never claims to be Ezra Cohen Watnick and several have ashed him if it was him and has always say no. But he was on Trumps side in the beginning but not anymore .Strange. He ´s not selling anything or asking any money .

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 January, 02:56
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Probably another fake.

26 January, 08:53
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I´m not sure about this that´s why i was asking. Time will shows