Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The telegram bot coin accounts was a very sophisticated operation that needs to be investigated.
04:14 AM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 January, 08:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I agree. Had to 🚫 Block to get them to stop.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 January, 08:10
Hey Doq remember that McAfeeAfterlife account? Some Patriots said it was legit and it asked for Crypto Donations at one point when it was hyping up the dead man switch. That account stopped posting a couple of months ago but I'm sure it will be back at a later date to take more crypto.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
26 January, 03:17
I'm not on Telegram, but I've seen enough reposts end up here that I can say for sure that Telegram has a host of fake accounts.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
26 January, 02:11
the bots are infiltrating the channels so i hear

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 January, 02:10
THIS FROM MAJOR PATRIOT ON GAB !!!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 01:54
Yes, DOQ, I am sure about that 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 01:50
Seems like someone in our wonderful FBI or some other 3 letter agency would check out things like that maybe?

We have so many unnecessary 3 letter agencies maybe one of them could do something.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 January, 09:20
I just hit the fook button on them!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 January, 09:17
like whiplash? 👀

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 January, 01:47
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Yeah I didnt follow the original whiplash on twit wit long but from what I remembered he didnt sell coins.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 January, 03:23
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I find at least 2 whiplash347 accounts and 1 whiplash347 group all identically named on TG.

Some Twitter accounts posted their telegram link before they got suspended. If whiplash did, I missed it.

No way for me to tell which, if any, are the original whiplash from twitter.

The other thing I observe on TG is accounts posting coin selling into other accounts. This can make it seem like the account is promoting coins. There are cases of cross posting to try to hide coin promotion.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts