r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴There is a revolution taking place in our world… what the elites thought would implement total control, has backfired and is uniting people all around the world to stand up for what was a gift from God….

“Endowed by their Creator, with certain unalienable rights, among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…” is an anthem for the world that our founding fathers got right, and the rest of the world wants.

Nothing slams the political and msm narrative of America being a horrible country better than other countries appreciating what we have. It’s when we don’t appreciate what we have, and elect leaders with that mindset, that we’ll lose it.

We stand with you Canada, and every country around the world right now fighting for Freedom….

Join my channel: t.me/DavidJHarrisJr
11:47 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 January, 12:19
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
If you're a politician, police, doctor, media mogul or talking head, teacher, coach, CEO, business owner or just a Karen maskhole and you're still playing this game because you were promised kickbacks or you're scared to lose your job, we kindly demand you wake the f*ck up now or you will lose a lot more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
26 January, 12:41
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Public confessions is still requirement...I don't care if each
group sends one representative

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 January, 12:06
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
God bless you & thank you for standing up for not only Canada but the whole world. Safe travels my friend and we will never forget what you are doing. 🙏❤️🇺🇸