Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 January, 12:14
The real tech gurus were part of Anonymous.

And they want a level playing field.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
25 January, 03:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
❀️🍿

We Need Give them our Support !!

https://youtu.be/aqb66Hijg...
Inspirational Tribute to Canadian Truckers | Truck Convoy 2022 - YouTube

Thank you to our truckers."O Canada!Our home and native land!True patriot love in all of us command.With glowing hearts we see thee rise,The True North stron...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
A beautiful tribute to the Canadian truckers. Thank you from the U..S.A. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
08:48 PM - Jan 25, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
25 January, 09:37
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Canadians are a quite people, but when we have had enough...watch out.

I'm surprised Canada is doing this before the USA.
Canada usually takes the lead from the USA.
I'm so proud of my fellow Canadian's stepping up, I though it would never happen.

Our history's is intertwined. We are cut from the same cloth.

Peace Arch Border Crossing with USA

The inscription on the U.S. side of the Peace Arch reads "Children of a common mother" (referring to the two nations' common origin from the British Empire), and the words on the Canadian side read "Brethren dwelling together in unity".

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
26 January, 12:02
In response Alberta Patriot to her Publication
You should be proud of your fellow Canadians. I too thought the USA would step up first but we are all in this together & together we will prevail as there is no other option. Much respect for your truck drivers. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ