Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
25 January, 08:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Frontline doctors' pharmacy charged my hubby $145 for his Ivermectin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Cindy Schwenk @Moosie
25 January, 08:20
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
thats what i paid frim my dr
its wortb it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
25 January, 06:56

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 January, 06:52
Storm, a few weeks ago you posted some info on Benadryl and milk. Have you seen any updates on this?

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
25 January, 06:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I do recall the post that taking Benadryl plus milk will cure CV19. It works along with Zinc, D3 , Vitamin C and if possible to get HCQ or Ivermectin.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 January, 06:37
Is rona being mass transferred by water, food and chemtrails? I cant honestly believe its only “airborne”. I’ve been “exposed” twice this month by two different coworkers who had sinus symptoms. Tested positive. One triple jabbed and had flu shot. The other single jabbed and flu shot. 🤷‍♀️ Side note I also was told by doctor I work for that they are screening who gets the monoclonal antibodies in our area. He also verified with 100 percent certainty the “antibodies” are totally lab created.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 January, 07:43
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I believe that it is in the water supply. How could it not be . . . think of the Spike protein factories running around. Look at the people who own the water companies. The water is tasting very weird to me lately and our town already sent out a notice saying that the water quality didn't pass its tests.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
25 January, 08:15
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I think it's in the chemtrails! We were heavily chemtrailed in central Texas for the past several weeks. My husband and I have both been sick. My flu symptoms are gone. I took Ivermectin. However, I have a lingering cold that just won't go away, and I continue to feel under the weather.

anon one @Gamma50
25 January, 06:36
Ivermectin was a successful treatment for COVID. Therefore, it was a threat to the Vaccine's EAU status. There can be no treatments if the EAU status is to be given. So the removed the threat. #vaccine

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 January, 06:36
It really looks like a lot of illness is caused by parasites.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 January, 06:38
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I questioned that too. I was curious if the parasite is some relation to vril..

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 January, 06:54
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
IVM supposedly has big effect on some cancers.