The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Chemtrails - I see many of them in my area everytime there is a break in the clouds. What can we do to stop things like this and 5G? Im praying to God that he stops any and all plans of the wicked that are designed to kill, steal and destroy.
12:56 PM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 January, 10:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I'd love some divine intervention on this!
Weather Modification is legal in FL. We've been pushing back for 4 years.
I have rain water results with all the chemicals she mentions along with Strontium and Sulfur.
Blue skies & no harmful wireless radiation please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 10:39
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Amen! I dont know what else we can do (short of destroying 5G towers and Chem planes) but pray and ask God for divine intervention! I understand there are some legal cases against such things.. Lord please help!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 January, 01:04
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
the matrix is breaking.

25 January, 01:17
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes it is! And its wonderful to watch! What a time to be alive! Yet we pray that the wicked be removed! Do it Lord!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 January, 01:32
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Yes it is, and so will most of our "velvet coffins", things we have grown accustomed to and expect to continue for our consumption. We are winning and the Qteam-Generals are amazing at bring down the swamp ... we also need to do our part / help others understand and know that we should "brace for impact."

Be prepared, think things out NOW, while you have the luxury of time - minimum of a couple years / 3 max.
The depopulation purge will be unpleasant to witness:
one neighbor who was eager to be vaxxed now has cancer / friends who succumbed to the vax have palsy, one died last August (in the hosp) ALL in less than 6 months ...

Please prepare yourselves, mentally and physically.
We are not yet at the precipice.