Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
About 800 million troy ounces of #silver were mined last year, worth about $22 billion at current prices.

#AAPL market cap is $2.2 TRILLION.

That is 100 YEARS worth of all silver production on Earth.

Prices are maybe, oh, just a tiny tid tad out of whack thanks to our central banking overlords.

Shall we remind them who’s boss?
07:17 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
31 January, 08:08
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
I bought in 2020 bars&coins:-) #AG #silver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 08:14
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Me 2

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
31 January, 07:29
I'm buying

31 January, 07:49
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
Ive got quite a few in my group on MEWE who have bought in the last week - Ive got coins and bars !! Ready to assist the fall of the fed

Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
31 January, 07:23
I'm Boss 💪🤠🇺🇸

31 January, 08:15
In response Ivan Trowbridge to his Publication
Yes Ivan