Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
25 January, 04:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
🥁🥁🥁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 January, 03:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 January, 10:45
HAHAH --- I was just going to post this ...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
25 January, 01:32
This is good 🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 January, 01:30
I would like to see Ducey go in next time, take his coat of with a shirt underneath that says just this!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 January, 10:44
🤣🤣🤣

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 January, 10:42
🤣😂😂🤣😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 10:01
I told my husband earlier- the first part of the insult was more significant that the second. The inflection of bidan’s voice expresses what he knows, “Inflation is an asset, you stupid SOB.”

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 January, 09:58
loooooooool 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😜

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 January, 09:50
Thanks for the laugh Doq. 😂😂😂