Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
29 January, 05:39
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
😡😡😡There are no words...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 January, 11:24
Dead pedivores and pedos do not reoffend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 11:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SPA

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 January, 10:58
Heart Breaking! These People Need To Suffer, Not Hang, Not Be Shot!! I Mean SUFFER For What They Have Done To Children! May God Bless Each And Every Child! I Wish I Could Hug, And Feed Everyone Of Them! My Heart Breaks For Them! Please Make This End!!

24 January, 10:40
NOT much longer, devils belong in hell.

TOLD ALL about this pre net, ALL REAL> FIRST TIME I even heard the word "adrenochrome" was out of the whistle blower bloodliners mouth, pre net.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
OMG, Dear God, Bless these children, help them stay alive and recover without memories of any of this!! PLEASE!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 January, 09:42
why the fuck is this still happening 🤬

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 January, 08:46
I went ahead and deleted the post from Twitter. I suppose it meets their rule about child exploitation, even though I was trying to expose it.

DAMN! I want every single predator, their aids and abettors GONE! I want every single child who is still alive to be rescued!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 January, 08:42
Twitter taking action to suspend or lock my account because I posted this. I didn't delete, so I'll probably be suspended for a long time or locked out totally.

Here is what I wrote to Twitter:
Seeing as how Twitter has allowed some of the most vile content, including that of groomers and predators, I believe this just struck a nerve with you. By your action, you are telling me just where you stand on this issue. That is much more than unfortunate. If you were not complicit in some way, you would not even have thought to take action against me.

Should I send and be blocked? Or delete the post so I can drop a few red pills on Twitter here and there? Thoughts?

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 January, 09:54
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Knocked off Twitter months ago, and suspended from FB at least 6 times. You need to do what you feel is right, but my thought is get out at least some of what you can, the censored stuff will come out eventually and they won’t be able to hide it.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
25 January, 07:54
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
It is up to you but personaly I am done with twitter. They locked my account because I exsposed Dr. Oz as a fraud and I will not remove my comment. I’ll never take it down.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
24 January, 08:26
Oh God SaveOurChildren #SaveOurChildrenWorlsWide

2ne FruAa @FruAa
24 January, 08:25

2ne FruAa @FruAa
24 January, 08:25