JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I’m returning to Ground Zero in the morning on behalf of the trail of dead truth seekers behind me that don’t get to enjoy the final scenes of this movie. If you’re in NYC, join me at 9:11. I’ll be wearing a Red Tie. Any bad actors that get any stupid ideas [might] think again.

#FamilyIsEverything
12:04 PM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 January, 12:21
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
So how did it go? We are all waiting for your update...💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 January, 08:52
Please have your God Shield up and Armor on...
🙏Prayers for you Fren.
Love & Light💓💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 January, 08:49
Stay safe. 🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 January, 02:20
they would arrest me for being a pure blood!
be safe

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 January, 02:10
Be safe, wear your armor of God. I would love to go, but on the W Coast.
🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 01:45
Well if Nana could have gone with you I would have just to pore holy water in that evil hole.
They preformed an evil deed their in satan's name and to make it worse created a memorial to hell.
Please be safe hun we need you.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 January, 01:20
I would love to go....tomorrow is perfect.....getting that command bus schedule out now......🙏❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
24 January, 12:24
Stay safe my friend

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 January, 12:23
With you in spirit bro!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 January, 12:18
Any patriot that goes there is going to be blamed for any false flag that takes place. Less is more as far as NYC is concerned.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 January, 12:18
If I could I would but way too far away and way too broke right now! Stay safe 🙏!!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 January, 12:08
FREN, ITS BAD TO THE BONE PLACE.
ENTRANCE TO HELL BE SAFE 🙏😇