Mica Ash @Mica
Question. Everyone focuses on red status but what is EAM loyalist and why is it important?
08:29 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mica in this post can reply
Tex Disciple ⭐⭐⭐ @TexQDisciple
15 January, 08:56
In response Mica Ash to his Publication
The checlist for:
Emergency Action Messages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
15 January, 08:44
It's an abbreviation for "Modern Greek word, Ethniko Apeleutherotiko Metopo National Liberation Front" a Greek underground resistance movement of World War II and political National Liberation Front, a Greek underground resistance movement of World War II and coalition of various leftist groups", aka the black hats.

I think it's a checklists of sorts of what has/had to happen before the show begins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
It's an abbreviation for "Modern Greek word, Ethniko Apeleutherotiko Metopo National Liberation Front" a Greek underground resistance movement of World War II and political National Liberation Front, a Greek underground resistance movement of World War II and coalition of various leftist groups", aka the black hats.

I think it's a checklists of sorts of what has/had to happen before the show begins.

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1

Teresa P.. @Teeteep1
15 January, 08:43