Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
HERE IS AN EXPERIMENT FOR HEALTH NUTS TO TRY AND LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTS. Use 3 teabags of green tea and 3 peppermint tea. Put all 6 in a quart of HOT water. let it sit out until cool then out in frig for 24 hours. drink the whole thing in one day. i would make a few because it is delicious and i am not a tea drinker. My experience is I was urinating glass like particles. spike proteins perhaps?? i dry fast often. trust me i have seen a lot of things during an extended dry fast. i really think this is removing spike proteins. NO I AM NOT VACCINATED! we still get them some how. 😢😢😢. one jar 4 days ago. last night i removed so much stuff it was not even funny. i am doing another round today. i did also do shots of apple cider vinegar with turmeric and black pepper in it. however, i was removing these glass things before i started those shots. i only did 2.

Let me know what you think!
07:50 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 January, 07:59
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
interesting. peppermint (anti-inflammatory) and pepper both nourish the spleen and stomach, tumeric is anti-inflammatory, fights cancer cells, i think it's also anti-parasitic but not 100%. im going to try it:)

another thing you may try is cilantro tea. it leeches heavy metals from the body, said to assist in detoxing the pineal gland. it also improves eyesight hugely.

other things you may like are: 1/4 each: cumin seed, corriander seed, fennel seed in a cup of water. this rids the body of accumulated acid waste that builds around joints

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
23 January, 08:11
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
all these are great for health. i do all these in enemas! TMI. i love homemade salsa with a ton of cilantro. Like i said, i am not a big tea drinker. i am just trying to find answers for the spike protein. i am up to doing herbal shots though. I will try your recommendation as well! my daughter is bringing me her herbs. she received a new spice rack for Christmas. she didnt realize the one i bought her had endless refills. 🤯 her boyfriend’s mom bought her a new one.

thats ok because it ran out in 2021 anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396