Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 January, 02:14
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Luv this so much💝🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 January, 09:36
Yes! Thank you, Lord!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
22 January, 08:31
Thank all who shared comments in this thread. May God bless you, each. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
22 January, 07:39
look at that face!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
22 January, 07:37
awesome! 😭😭😭

memes matter @NoComment
22 January, 07:28
heartmaker

memes matter @NoComment
22 January, 08:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
heads up👀😂

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
22 January, 07:09
THIS IS SO PRECIOUS TRUE LOVE AND HER SMILE SAYS IT ALL !!!!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
22 January, 07:06
pure love and awesomeness, made me smile

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
22 January, 07:06
The question here is: WHAT caused paralysis in a 3 yr old?

So misleading without factual confirmation of photo/story.
https://www.fireflyfriends...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 January, 06:53
This will help the child develop her muscles in the lower extremities and develop a sense of balance so long as Dad can continue doing this. I'm sure she has a sense of freedom like nothing anyone of us can identify with. Keep going Dad.

David Mulloy @singindavey
22 January, 06:36
I see this as Being Way More than a Novelty... It Could have Real-world Applications.
I am reminded of the story of the Bumble Bee who, by the law of physics should not be able to fly, who flies simply based on the fact that nobody ever told her she couldn't!
Imagine how many might benefit from the simple "muscle memory" a device like this could create!
I can't feature a parent in the world who would not spare the time and effort to give their child a shot at having free mobility the rest of us take for granted!!
Go Dad!!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 January, 06:29
My father did that with my son to teach him to walk. He's 47 now.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
22 January, 06:34
In response Susie Que to her Publication
He just put my son's feet on his toes and walked around.

Carey Lou @Careylou
22 January, 06:15
Hallelujah 💞