Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Denise Morgan @Curiosity
22 January, 09:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Not all of us were asleep! I'll bet the majority of the people that are unjabbed were the wrench in their armor!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
22 January, 05:07
I toldAztecJade earlier on her post this link is all I could find and it's from 2016.
https://newspunch.com/puti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 January, 12:49
There's a great deal of this floating around, without sauce. Just saying.

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
22 January, 05:06
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I told AztecJade earlier on her post this link is all I could find and it's from 2016.
https://newspunch.com/puti...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 12:47
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.... You know the rest of the story... but watch this.

https://rumble.com/vt0rmq-...

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
22 January, 01:05
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
22 January, 12:36
link please

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 12:26
If you're a freemason masquerading as a police officer, judge, Sheriff, FBI agent, Doctor, Professor, CEO, media personality, you're days are numbered... Capiche?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
22 January, 02:10
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
***YOUR days are numbered.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 January, 12:09
= = = > < >

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 10:40
"Failed due to the AWAKENING of the People."

THE NWO Plan has collapsed/FAILED due to ALL of YOU within the Great Awakening Movement spreading Truth throughout the World.
Be Proud of your role in this story.

You are the Saviors of Mankind.
The Struggle was worth it.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 January, 12:11
In response John Q.. to his Publication
= = = > < >