Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 January, 11:12
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
This is also just a very thin like an onion skin layer of what lies deeper.

What if the United States is more than 500 years old?

What if the United States buildings we all use/found/reclaimed that just says "The United States" once meant a united worldwide group of states?

What if a major catastrophe we all think took place thousands of years ago only actually happened hundreds of years ago?

What if after that catastrophe the remnants of the United States were restarted once again with the same moral and social values as now just The "United States Of America" with a radically reduced world population post-disaster?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 January, 11:21
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Interesting and very possible hypothesis. We have been lied to about EVERYTHING and at this point I don't trust anyone. I just ponder all the thoughts. Waiting for truth to be revealed. Even those well meaning may not know the truth because the rabbit holes are so deep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
22 January, 12:35
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I read in several places that 1000 years was added to "our history"; and I've seen images of buildings with a year in Roman numerals engraved at the top in original photos, and later in "newer images" an "M" was engraved/added (for 1000 years).

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
22 January, 10:17
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
A sleep? is not the word for it,,MORE like in a COMA,,THE GOVERNMEMT slowly put as under over past years to the point that we stop looking and watching what they were doing,an totally forgot that we the people our who controls an run's the government,,they were stealing our children,,stealing our money,,stealing the very cord of our daily live's,were's the church on all of this,,well most and that'S 95% followed there rules for getting all about what there part was to point out to the people of America and the world,,there job was to over see the government and point out it's wrong's to the people not seperate church from state,,they signed on the the 501C3,,the IRS want shut you down if you look the OTHER WAY,,THEY were BROUGHT OFF ,,to SHUT UP and don't LOOK at what they are doing,,INDOCTERNATE so the one's sitting in the pugh's don't look either,,that's how we arrived to the SCAMDEMIC of 2020 thats on going,,,our you AWAKE NOW