WE R BREAKING THE MATRIX . 💫
DARK TO LIGHT . ✨☀️✨
WWG1WGA WORLDWIDE 💫

Only people mentioned by @Dovetail1221 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Anon, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! WWG1WGA! Flat Earther. LGB!

💞God has chosen His people to do His Will and to expand His Kingdom. 💞

Amen! Incredibly well stated! Thank you!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Ooohhhh That was Sweeeet Casey! 😎👍

Twitter reject 😎 Love my husband, kids, God ❤️ Believer in Divine Serendipity HAVE FAITH GOD WINS 🙏

This is so true. You know who you are. 🙏❤️✨✨

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

here here

exactly

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING 💚🌟💚SHINE YOUR LIGHT💚🌟💚LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS💚🌟💚A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚

💫💚🌟LIGHTWORKERS🌟💚💫

🙏💖

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

GOD in Control TRUMP WON. Those that love Gods rules and order will love how history ends. I don't know the clandestine Plan, it's secret

Yep, I have tried breaking the Matrix of all my known contacts
and family---but most keep gluing it back together and stuffing
it in a duffel bag to carry at all times...and I am still the Loon

Jesus Christ. Q Team, our POTUS DJT. SATAN BEGONE! SAVE THE CHILDREN! Hold the Line, Patriots.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

so Ditto.
siiiiigh.

And. We. Will. Never. Bow. To. Evil.
NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread

I’m just a guest of The Great Quest. The ✨ Test.

And we no longer have to feel alone! Being sensitive/conscious is tough, but not when you have your family around you!#familyiseverything✨❤️

Jesus is KING!!! ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 #JFKJRLives ✨❤️✨ #GodWins #WWG1WGA Truth Social: @CaseyDee521

In response LightHeartAnon •RV to her Publication

TRUTH . ✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

Mom - MAGA PATRIOT - Truth Seeker - Researcher - Be KIND - Love one another - Be the change you want to see in the world - 17 - WWG1WGA

Misfits and black sheep are saving humanity!! God Bless us ALL!!! ❤️ ☀️ 🙏 🇺🇸

Jesus is KING!!! ✝️ #FamilyIsEverything . 11:11 #JFKJRLives ✨❤️✨ #GodWins #WWG1WGA Truth Social: @CaseyDee521

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

God Bless every single one of you! You are his children and he is proud . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Human Virus inserted into The Matrix
The Anomoly is known as Sovereignty

US Army Vet FT Carson Military Comms Oregon Proud Patriot Love God and all Patriots Sexy Grandfather 😊

The Black Sheep Shall Save The World…..

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread