TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
TheStormIsUponUs Now
stormisuponus
“ I’m Going To Bring The Whole Fucking Diseased Corrupt Temple Down On Their Heads. It’s Going To Be Biblical. “

https://youtu.be/wr1F7F_Wh...
Picture
06:58 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 February, 05:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Take this satanic dick down with it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
21 January, 10:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
17 February, 05:19
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
#timeforachange DJT and his people have got to go too!!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
21 January, 08:37
Wow, I Am Crying Right Now! I Can’t Wait Til All This Evil Gets Whats Coming To Them! What They Have Done To The Children, And So Many Who Tried To Tell People The Truth! I Am So Sad So Many Of Them Are Not Here To See Them Suffer! They Will From Heaven Though! You Have Made So Many Happy Right Now! Thank You! God Bless You! God Bless President Trump, Our Military, And All Who Fought This Evil! May God Protect Them!

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
21 January, 07:19

A couple of days ago you posted to watch for
something on 1-21-22 .

Has the GREEN LIGHT been turned on ?
Is it now GO TIME for the Military ?

11.4 ?

So what comes next ?

21 January, 07:24
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Yes, the Navy have turned off any and all communications with the land and are moving at this very moment. The Marines are on the move as is the US Army . The Air Force and Space Force have eyes on and are ready. The Green Light has been given.

21 January, 07:24
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
The Storm comes next.