Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
23 January, 11:15
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Thankful for you all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
21 January, 06:07
#GodWins

🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, β€œGo to Pharaoh and say to him, β€˜The Lord says this: β€œLet My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
21 January, 05:39
amen! i have a hard time connecting because i have social anxiety from being abused as a toddler then in my 20’s being in an abusive relationship for 15 yrs. but i really mean it when i say i love all my anon frens. i need to be more interactive with yall i just get anxiety thinking i will say something stupid or something. but anyhoo i love my frens here so much 🐸β™₯️

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 January, 05:44
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
I say stupid stuff all the time!! 🀣🀣
BUT the more you post and connect .... the easier it becomes. Nobody cares! This is such a forgiving and lovely social network. ❀️❀️

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 January, 08:36
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Domestic violence survivor here, I understand your anxiety & struggle myself. I figure, if I can overcome that sshole, I can overcome anything. This group has got your back. πŸ™