Pepe Kek @Pepe
21 January, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
21 January, 02:51
In response Pepe Kek to his Publication
adrenaline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe Kek @Pepe
21 January, 03:37
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Adrenochrome isn’t made from the oxidation of adrenaline?

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
21 January, 04:19
To be honest, I don't know. It could be. The chemical symbol on his t-shirt is not adrenochrome though, it's likely to be adrenaline.

I'm not sure if I would make adrenaline and adrenochrome "twins" if you know what I mean.

Although, I will say, I do not trust this TV show. I think the population has been brainwashed by this show to think of scientists as harmless little geeks. Medical shows, the same, doctors made out to be supergeniuses when all they are is walking pharmaceutical checklists.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
They’re not scientists they are actors that play up to non-scientist and Epsteins wheelchair paedo friend Stephen Hawkings black hole theory, because they are CERN operatives.
04:56 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 08:35
Couldn't resist adding this one:

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 January, 08:33
Maxwell owns a submarine company. (not sure if Biden owns an island there) Anyway, next photo is Maxwell showing Stephen Hawking his very specially made submarine.

Pepe Kek @Pepe
21 January, 08:44
In response Every Time to her Publication
And boats