P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
The Fake News obtained a never-issued Trump Executive Order that would have seized voting machines after the election. I wonder why POTUS never seized the machines and let [them] “get away?” Coincidentally, the story was released today at 12:21 PM EST. 😎

"I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Let's see what happens. Nobody else could have done that but me."—President Trump

link: https://www.politico.com/n...
04:56 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
CurlyTop 1John5_5 @CurlyTop_1John5_5
21 January, 05:13
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
He wouldn't have had to seize the physical machines--only the data on them--which they supposedly did seize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 January, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 05:00
Bad ass patriot. RESPECT, brilliant.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 January, 05:00
🦅🤣🎯He don't hunt snipe.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 January, 04:59
Checkmate. ♟
only a matter of time.
Tick Tock