Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 05:13
The military is the ONLY way.

#QANON #Q #WeAreQ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 07:39
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Let's Pray, we need the final marker(s) to happen....IMHO we still have 2 left now....
1) Lizard must be announced (I personally don't believe the Podesta fluff, misinformation necessary) to trigger the MSM down, Truths 10 days 24/7

2) where the "first arrest will shock the world" fits in I'm not sure, maybe before Lizard?๐Ÿคจ
I can feel something coming and it is any day now. Once these happen the normies are in for a huge awakening, which is the whole point.
Yelling Timber!
God Won!
๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JVBanon in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 January, 03:45
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yes, Queen Lizard..

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 04:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Oh Queen Lizardbeth Gotcha! Thanks! She's definitely a Reptilian no doubt about it...I heard some stories about her and Pindar at some Satanic Ritual Sacrifice where they dress in robes so they can shapeshift and when the Queen smells blood from a child or baby or whatever being sacrificed she hisses and gets ravenous and pushes the other lizards out of the way so she can get her share...Sick Fooks for sure...Time to send them all off planet (plane) once and for all!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 04:38
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Let them eat Qake I say!!!