Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Bobby Moonface @Bobbymoonface
21 January, 02:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
That would be the best thing ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
20 January, 09:12
Is there a time like by the end of the day that it can be done by? Say, 12:01am?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 09:22
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
There's no deadline. Once the year's up, things can happen at any time. I'm looking forward to seeing military vehicles near where I live, that'll be a sure sign.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 07:39
Let's Pray, we need the final marker(s) to happen....IMHO we still have 2 left now....
1) Lizard must be announced (I personally don't believe the Podesta fluff, misinformation necessary) to trigger the MSM down, Truths 10 days 24/7

2) where the "first arrest will shock the world" fits in I'm not sure, maybe before Lizard?🤨
I can feel something coming and it is any day now. Once these happen the normies are in for a huge awakening, which is the whole point.
Yelling Timber!
God Won!
🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
20 January, 07:41
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
🙏❤️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 January, 02:50
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Lizard?

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
20 January, 06:04
This "by the book" crap is bullshit.
We were attacked on multiple fronts, and we are supposed to believe that we are not allowed to retaliate till after a year has past? lol

This is total bullshit. We are actively in a war for OUR country.

Fuck the Geneva convention and fuck the LoW manual.

I smell bullshit

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
20 January, 05:53
It's At The Top Of My Bingo Card Mike.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
20 January, 05:26
sure hope this one is real, these psyops are getting old, but we have no choice. So @ midnight tonight ??? the military, , if nothing happens tomorrow, so much for the 11.3 we heard about all year, but of course that was always the Podesta arrest, now it the law of war?

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 05:48
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Doesn't have to happen tonight, it's a marker.