Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 06:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Today is 1/21/22
I checked the web cam at 5:55 pm, (time stamp - LOL) and there was nothing unusual, wh with flood lights on, so I waited and waited & never saw a guard, usually a Marine guard is at the front door. Finally someone walked by, past the front door and then down the steps and exited to the right. ???
No snipers on roof and No guard at front door. Misc passerby.
I'll check late tonight to see if interior lights go on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
21 January, 03:39
While there is much to consider in relation to the WH; I think we're over thinking this one!

💜💙💜 Dark to Light 💜💙💜

The End of the one year expiration date on Obama's basement operation!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danny Nix @Danny1969
21 January, 01:36
Maybe Brandon shit himself and SS was going to clean him

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
21 January, 01:35
Who can confirm the concrete wall? It looks like there is one from the picture. Any activity around it or thoughts on purpose?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 January, 06:12
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 January, 06:12
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Lol

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
21 January, 12:59
I thought the WH feed was down?

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 January, 11:49
currently. men on roof

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
21 January, 12:11
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
What is that CAT digging behind the wall?

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
21 January, 10:47
The House is Clean.

Water Mark @Watermark
21 January, 10:25
Its little things like this that keep my hope kindled.

Thanks for sharing.

arba happihr @arba
21 January, 10:07
Sounding like,
"It's Happening!"

Amy Wright @amyberight
21 January, 09:54
As though the lights are on automatic timing switches rather than actual human activity inside. Kind of like Brandon.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
21 January, 09:51
Interesting. Let's Go [out of the white house] Brandon.