Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 January, 07:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 January, 10:17
My husband started out with a cough ended up being pneumonia (covid) he was told he almost died from it .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
20 January, 10:09
My grandpa was a doctor. As kids, when we would catch a cold, he always told us, “If you don’t treat it, it will be gone in 7 days. If you treat it, it will be gone in a week.”
Took us a while to figure that one out. 😂

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 01:44
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
awesome grandpa🤣

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
20 January, 09:44
All that malpractice for over a hundred years, no lawsuits
and we survived... now the executions for this chy-na virus
needs to run it's course

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 January, 09:38
As a nurse who worked in ER for most of my 50 year career I can remember patients getting upset when they were told "You have a virus, it will run its course in 10 days on average, and no you don't need antibiotics." Patients would insist that the doctors needed to "do something." 🙄

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
20 January, 09:24

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 January, 09:24

Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
20 January, 09:11
when I see my doctor again im gonna offer to roundhouse kick him in the neck with everything I got so that if the truth of the jabs ever come out and someone reallly whips his ass, it wont be as hard on him. I think the vax lie was used back then as well.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 January, 08:49
So your in your 40's...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 January, 08:41
Yes!!!