Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
21 January, 02:14
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for the information, but I don't wear masks I'm not a sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 January, 01:54
When forced to wear a face diaper, I always wore a cloth one I made myself. No way I'd wear one of these.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
21 January, 01:51
Need a scientist w/access to a very strong microscope
to see nano particles like Graphene Hydroxide or
chemical molecules.... test these.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 January, 09:32
STOP WEARING ANY MASK. Obviously they don't work, if they did why are people who wear them, are double vaxxed and boosted getting "covid" ???
STOP GETTING TESTED
STOP GETTING JABBED
STOP GETTING BOOSTED
STOP PARTICIPATING WITH ANYTHING "COVID"
"Covid" will only end when We The People END IT.

Little Bit @Mango
20 January, 09:03
Wonder what they sprayed on them. I wouldn't trust them at all.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 January, 08:57
this was my thinking exaclty. why all of a sudden? UK and Starbucks promote “freedom” to let our guard down.

Biden issues free tests via usps and masks to everyone just in time for Chinese/Lunar New Year on Feb 1 and the opening of thr Chinese Olympics on Feb 4. What is being set up? I don’t like this timing!!

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
20 January, 08:53
i have not since day one wore one !!!
fuck them and anyone that supports it !
is that the correct way to say it ?
if you don’t like if then like i said fuck off !!!!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 January, 08:52
I SAY WE TEST THEM AND IF WE FIND SOMTHING SUE THERE BOTTOM BITS OFF! AND THEN 2 GETMO 4 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

I SAY WE TEST THEM AND IF WE FIND SOMTHING SUE THERE BOTTOM BITS OFF! AND THEN 2 GETMO 4 CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 January, 08:39
"There is no FREE LUNCH!" a euphemism for beware of what you think is free. My guess: they have been laced with the next version of the 'plandemic!'
There are time to "Trust but Verify!" but there is a time to run like H-E- double hockey sticks!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 January, 08:32
Your insurance company is required to buy them for you. They are a chyna product, not even fit for the landfill.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts