Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
JFK Jr "death" conspiracy from the day 1.

Found this article.
https://rense.com/politics...
08:05 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 January, 12:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
There were shenanigans with the broadcast - it was cut off - corrupt media even back then!!! I was in MA then and remember that broadcast on WCVB Channel 5 - so sickening and vile to learn what they did!!! Hope they ALL pay the price for their crimes!!!

WE LOVE YOU CAROLYN, LAUREN AND JOHN!!! ❀️ πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Down with corrupt, FAKE NEWS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
21 January, 12:48
Hi Johnny Tesla. My wife's Birth day is 7/16 and we married on 1/17. You can't make this up. I can't give you details but the JFK Sr. speech was my red pill far before 9/11. Been at this a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 January, 10:20
https://t.me/dontdrinkthek...
KENNEDY VISION 2021 🐸 #DDK

THIS WILL GO DOWN AS ONE OF THE Greatest stories ever told! The return of Camelot!!
#wwg1wga #jfk #jr

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
20 January, 10:17
πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜To ROCK [their] WORLD!!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
20 January, 10:12

Angie Mac @AngieMac
20 January, 10:07

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 January, 11:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
And don't forget the context. Hillary needed a Senate seat in NY to pave way for presidency. Who could have stood in her way?

"...According to the historian, Kennedy had considered running for New York's open senate seat Senate in 1999 (the one eventually won by Hilary Clinton), but he was perhaps more interested in an executive role in the government."

VP will do just fine.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 January, 07:32
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
YES this is the scenario I believe is true ... very plausible, given how savvy and alert JFK Jr & team were to the evil around them.
@jfk2djt
and yes, the HRC machine wanted the Senate seat and was willing to spread the Arkansas flu

Calm Cali @CalmCali
20 January, 08:58
interesting artcle!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 January, 09:12
In response Calm Cali to her Publication
From 1999. Interesting indeed.