Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
PERVERT. He sounds in love. He's part of the problem of America. Perverted, ungodly thinking and ways!
07:42 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 January, 09:39
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
authentic trans people must have a brain defect they cant help......some do it for attention to be on tv or sports but im sure some cant help it........however dont allow kids to change parts or take hormones until they are adults and stop pushing trans propaganda to confuse kids........maybe its some kinda chemical in foods or water or air or vax that brings on this defect.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 January, 09:31
Sickening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 January, 07:22
WE IN CZECH HAVE A JOKE😁😁😁

"MINE GIRFRIEND TOLD ME, THAT SIZE OF DIXK DOES NOT MATTER"

"BUT I REALLY BE HAPPIER, IF SHE HAS NOT ANY..." 😇😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/Ifimsapor...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
20 January, 07:46
I wasn't sure what side of the fence he was on. Now I know the white gats used him to red pill. He is a baddie with this bullshit

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 January, 07:34
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
TRANNY IS IN FACT GAY WITH BOOBS
😂😂😂

IF YOU ACCEPT GAY AND REFUSE TRANNY... YOU AINT NO BLACK MAN!
🤣🤣🤣

AND IF I LOOK AT LAST FOUR POTUSES, IT LOOKS MORE LIKE TRANSYLVANIA THAN USA🙈🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/Fcgoj-J-g...