Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My struggle is to find inner peace without it being contingent upon resolution of affairs in the outer world. I cannot say that I am doing well at this quest right now. The waiting is stealing away my peace, and every attempt to reengage with the world churns up my feelings again. And it will pass; just someday we all pass, too, and there is no more time to find our peace.
04:51 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
21 January, 11:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Choose again. And then again. And do not judge yourself for “not doing well”. Forgive yourself for judging yourself. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you see all things before you through the eyes of Christ.

Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

Only Love is real.

Nothing real can be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists.

Herein lies the peace of God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
20 January, 06:55
I've Found My Inner Peace. It's been a Journey; but Well worth all the effort & frustration. IN MY HEART. I LIVE from within My Heart & IT is Connected to Source/God & Mother Earth & MY Soul.
This space is FILLED with LOVE. Compassion, Empathy, Forgiveness & Love for myself & Others. THIS IS PEACE.
It's BEAUTIFUL & I Encourage Everyone to their place of PEACE.
PS, I spend much less time on gadgets; don't own a TV & Love to be Outside in Nature as much as possible. Heaven CAN be Found for those who truly Seek.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
20 January, 05:57
Feel you there.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
20 January, 05:29
your introspective observation is respected and some of us feel the same

i agree we are out of time

we've BEEN out of time

i don't have a rosy-fluff set of glasses to wear to view the world

it's standup time or the future gone

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 January, 05:28
I have learned, and struggle with at times, that freeing myself of expectation, allows me to see the gifts given by God in everything, I am not saying this is what You need but I love how real You are, and I would wish to respond to You with nothing less. All My Love Brother. May God Bless You and lead You to Your Peace, while You continuously stand filled with Love in Your Truth. 🙏🕊️🙏

MAGA Granny KAG @MAGAGrannyKAG
20 January, 05:21
There is peace all we have to do is knock, the door is always open. And the Prince of Peace will answer.

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
20 January, 05:19

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
20 January, 05:18
These two prayers have helped me tremendously over the years...As well as the notion of "self forgetting"...For it is by self forgetting that one finds....You're going to be okay Martin...Everything will work out!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
20 January, 05:15
At some point I was forced to accept that there is a possibility we are on our own. No q, no white hats, no military. Just people. So we push on. We have suffered greatly and are financially destroyed and it doesn't help that we are older and our life "winter" is here. However, we are healthy and have each other, and know others have suffered much worse and many have lost loved ones in unconscionable conditions. I will put one foot in front of the other pushing forward until a threat is at my door in which case I will fight willing to die to protect my family and our freedom. I pray for you and all people to have peace and comfort. 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
In the world you will find no glory, for why find temporary glory on earth when you can have eternal glory in heaven. This is where a lot go astray. Too much focus on world. The world is bigger than us but still smaller than God and our Savior.

Ill pray for your peace Martin.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Peace is not a material state, it is a spiritual state of conjunction with God, trusting God to handle our troubles because we have no real power to control our inner and outer worlds. Meditating on Omnipotence helps. Many do not want to acknowledge God’s Omnipotence, feeling small and useless without power. Turn it around and we can feel empowered by not having to fix things we cannot.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 January, 05:12
If it means anything, you are not alone friend. When you really know there is no sleeping until the bridegroom arrives.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
20 January, 05:10
My inner peace came with a lot more Jesus and a lot less keeping the world on my shoulders.
"And may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved sound and complete, blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
1Thessalonians 5:23

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 January, 05:11
🧡

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
20 January, 05:07
. Pray for peace.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 January, 05:06
...be easy on yourself...'this too shall pass'...find the snippets of peace where you can and keep moving forward, even as you pause to capture a puddle, just know, we shall eventually, all find our way out of this muddle...✨🕊✨

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 January, 05:03
Hold on Martin. Sending love and healing towards you.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
20 January, 05:02
I'm right there with you. My brain is cooked. The cost of taking part in this battle is that you don't get to go home until it's over. Normal wars you'd do your tour and go home a hero, maybe do another tour, maybe not. This war though, once you're in, you're sort of a indeterminately lingering nobody.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 January, 05:01
Martin, this is ALL our struggle. Our feelings follow our thoughts. We choose our thoughts therefore choose our feelings. This is a painful truth we all must overcome, especially in times like this. It could to be worse for most of us, yet we shine. They hate that.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 January, 04:57
Praying for you and sending you good vibes with love!

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 January, 04:57
💙💙