Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
This was one of my last twitter posts the day before I was purged.

Did you know....?

www.antifa.com STILL redirects to the White House website?
04:18 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
20 January, 06:13
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
loser.com redirected to the Trump wiki article for almost his entire presidency.

Domains can be bought and owned by anyone, and since antifa isn't a trademark, there is nobody to complain to ICANN and seize the domain from some private person fucking around with it.

I could buy some slanderous domain and point it at the white house, or WHO or whatever. cool story bro.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 January, 06:20
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
It's an explanation. Thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
24 January, 09:50
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
🤣👍 🤣

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 January, 10:08
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Someone had WAY too much fun with that one!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 January, 04:49
Yes it does! WTF

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 January, 04:44
sure enough I just checked it and it does, what the heck?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 January, 04:51
In response James Dean to his Publication
A couple of 🤡

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 January, 04:40
You're right. I just tried it. Goes to the Off-White House.