CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I DO NOT WANT DIGITAL MONEY CONTROLLING MY LIFE!! I DO NOT WANT ANY ENTITY TO HAVE CONTROL OVER MY MONEY!

FUCK THE FEDERAL RESERVE!!

To fully evaluate a potential CBDC, the Board's paper asks for public comment on more than 20 questions. Comments will be accepted for 120 days and can be submitted here.

For media inquiries, please email mediafrb.gov or call 202-452-2955.

While a CBDC could provide a safe, digital payment option for households and businesses as the payments system continues to evolve, and may result in faster payment options between countries, there may also be downsides. They include how to ensure a CBDC would preserve monetary and financial stability as well as complement existing means of payment. Other key policy considerations include how to preserve the privacy of citizens and maintain the ability to combat illicit finance. The paper discusses these and other factors in more detail.

https://www.federalreserve...
03:39 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Steven Smelt @Steve1202
20 January, 03:59
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Get rid of the FED! and all central banks. Per our constitution, America and Americans are not supposed to have debt(s)! crooked system needs to go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 January, 05:05
In response Steven Smelt to his Publication
right, if this goes electronic they will rob us blind and freeze our accounts or just steal it all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
20 January, 03:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I myself don’t use any banks. Crypto Currency just floats through the air. Easiest way to be hacked.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 January, 03:56
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I do not trust any of them in the federal reserve