Cob Cob @Colob123
Anyone of my followers a lawyer? I have to submit my religious exemption and could really use a quick validation that I have made it clear, concise and have not given wiggle room.
01:01 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Colob123 in this post can reply
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
20 January, 01:53
In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
20 January, 02:23
In response Jennifer Sebek to her Publication
Unfortunately, my company doesn't give a shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 January, 01:50

20 January, 01:48

20 January, 01:42
The vaccine is The Mark,, avoid at all costs! It attacks our God given DNA! God bless you ❤️🙏

20 January, 01:32

20 January, 01:30
Stay strong in prayer ❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 January, 01:21
Viruses never proven to exist! Read this!
https://greatreject.org/dr...

Cob Cob @Colob123
20 January, 02:24
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
I am fully informed. It is not me it is the evil state/corporation BS.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 January, 01:17
8 pics