Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
20 January, 12:30
So, it's 12:04 pm eastern time. Is the belligerent occupation over? I am so ready for it to be over. Every day I cry & pray for my vaxxed family members, hoping they were part of the placebo portion of this experiment. Vaxxers don't understand why, at 67 & supposedly high risk, I don't get vaxxed & boostered willing to play Russian Roulette with a shot I don't know if I'll have an allergic or fatal reaction to. I cry when I read about polls that most democrats want us put away for not shooting up for the common good. I cry for the children--those who were trafficked, tortured & killed by demons who still walk among us, those who never see the smiles of their friends & risk serious health issues due to mask mandates in schools, those who are subjected to indoctrination by their communist teachers. I know people have to be shown, they can't be told. I know white hats are in control. I know God wins. It's just so hard to watch.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 January, 12:44
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
You have many of us for company. Surely God hears our prayers and pleas. How long Lord? Thy Will be done Lord.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
That's what keeps me going. I'm strong in my convictions. I don't feel I'm weakening. There is so much going on and I do see things happening to show God and the white hats are in motion.
12:48 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 January, 01:33
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
You’re a strong patriot woman!