Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Hey Patriots I am searching for that video of Trump's phenomenal speech that got him elected, where he spoke about the Establishment etc. I seem to not be able to find it... Can someone please link it for me? 🙏 Thank you!
02:20 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Sara Sangi @Sarasangi
31 January, 05:41
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 02:18
In response Sara Sangi to her Publication
Yes that was the one! It was linked here last night, now we got the link twice, which is good just in case anyone wants to save it too :) Thank you so much 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 January, 02:30
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Here you go, Patriot. I think this is it! 😎👇

https://youtu.be/TZ_eV2TRl...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
31 January, 02:33
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Thank you so much PJ! I don't think that was the video though, as I remember the thumbnail had Trump on it holding a young boy, I believe. I think it was like a montage of moments with the winning speech. I will check your video too, to see if the speech might be here too. 🙏❤️