Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 January, 01:18
So many crazies out in full force today on Twitter...grateful for the comfy space here on AU β™₯️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
19 January, 02:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Twitter let me know a year or so ago they didnt want me around. Even when I try and log on today it just says β€œ nice try sucker”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 January, 03:07
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Twitter knew you were too good for them

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 January, 03:22
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Looking back on those days/ months/ years, I’d like to think I was a royal pain in da butt.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ me too fren. I swear, it took me some time to rehabilitate from that place, because all I did was troll and argue.

I don't have to do that so much here lol... which is sweet
03:25 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bay 17d, click on at the bottom under it