Kim Runner @kimrunner
So many crazies out in full force today on Twitter...grateful for the comfy space here on AU ♥️
01:18 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
19 January, 04:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😁🍿🍿🍿❤🤍💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
19 January, 03:41
grateful to be on AU too...grateful that even though I was suspended on twitter & have never been able to get a new account without being taken down straight away, that via my old account I still access it to observe & screengrab to preserve tweets 😎
I sense at this time we will observe an extreme polarity...those that have duped are now in denial as the truth comes to the light, they will react from a more crazy level in their attempt to defend the old paradigm they hold onto

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Promise @patriotspromise
19 January, 03:10
We're thankful for you Kim and the good vibes!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 January, 08:04
In response Patriots Promise to his Publication
Appreciate the kind words!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 January, 02:58
haha, they’ve been activated

Bee Saved @BSaved
19 January, 02:35
Twitter let me know a year or so ago they didnt want me around. Even when I try and log on today it just says “ nice try sucker”

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 January, 03:07
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Twitter knew you were too good for them

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
19 January, 02:26
Girl me too 🙌🙏🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 02:22
I guess it was time to turn the bots & paid trolls loose over there again - something to do with the date(s?) perhaps?
🤪

Of course, sad to say, some people really are nutz 😜

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
19 January, 02:20
Hey Kim, I don't post much but found you a couple of years ago on Twitter and have followed you around since. I have definitely found comfort in your posts and have learned much from your mindset. Appreciate your patience, positivity and perseverance. Thank you sincerely.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 January, 02:19
I love the gentle spiritual love here,
the vibes are always friendly. 🙏🤍

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
19 January, 02:09
Banned exactly 1 year ago (when everyone put DJT as profile picture 😁) I don‘t miss Twitter. Although, ... some accounts 😉❣️

19 January, 07:42
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
♥️

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
19 January, 02:02
I’m not on twitter. What’s going on over there?

19 January, 08:05
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
just lots of trolls and crazy people commenting.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
19 January, 02:02
A lot of them are bots

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 January, 01:37
Hear, hear...

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
19 January, 01:33
I've tried a dozen times to get back on twatter after the big purge Jan 2021. They won't let me. Maybe its best I stay where I was led. Here

19 January, 02:11
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
👍🏻 A very good decision ‼️

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
19 January, 01:21
I Guess They Have The Sense That Tomorrow Is A Big Day For Us Kim.

19 January, 04:39
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
11.3 - Dod Manual - one year expiration?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 01:20
That's us ❣️😎

19 January, 02:12
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
😹

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
So many spiritual people on here

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
They are like a pack of Hyenas