Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 12:08
Well, this just happened. I'd say it's a Big BQQM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 12:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
NO-VAX Djokovic from GEORGE NEWS.

Like @VincentKennedy said the other day: "Need someone big on the inside that turns on them".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Not just any company Djokovic purchased. Quantum Medicine Tech Company. Tesla Med.
01:37 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
19 January, 01:57
Greatest Inspiration.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 January, 11:11
Have you seen this? Really incredible discovery a few months ago. Listen to the storyline Norm Macdonald is delivering. On the 21 sec mark, JFK Jr and Carolyn flash on the screen for an eighth of a second. And then listen to the storyline again.
“Ballots will be mailed out next week…” and then he proceeds to talk about a father-son disappearance.

#nocoincidences

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
19 January, 01:54
I think the Mac was pointing towards that technology, btw, haven’t seen his posts for a bit

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 01:41
Did you post this a few days ago? I just figured this out, but then it looked familiar when I posted it! i don’t want to claim your work!!