sercorimo ... @sercorimo
18 January, 03:03
Tomorrow > Wed. Jan. 19, 2022

**REMINDERS**

4 year Delta for Jan 19
Remember THIS DAY.
Q

Mr. Pool and Trump have both hinted that Trump would return on Jan 19th as the 19th President of the Republic.

1/19 mirrors 9/11
NESARA was set to [Roll out] on September 11, 2001.
Verizon and AT&T to [Roll Out] 5G on January 19, 2022
β€œHow do you reverse the effects of 9/11?”

Jan 19th is National Popcorn Day!

1/19 β€œTHE STORM” Movie
Golden Ticket $17.76
1776 - Constitutional Common Law Worldwide > Removes All Mandates And Restrictions

Orthodox Christmas is celebrated on the 7th of January, with festivities starting on the 6th of January.
January 19 Gregorian < > January 6 Julian = Christmas Eve!

January 19th is also the eve of the one-year anniversary of Biden's inauguration > Belligerent occupation
ELECTION +1.
Q

Thurs. Jan 20 the Law of War Manual 11.3 called for activation of Martial Law.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 January, 12:29
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
THIS is the post I logged in to see!

Yes, @QakeLady & I were talking about it on the 17th, about how today would be very important.

Thank you, God!

Love & prayers to Q Team, Q+, our off-world friends, and all of our military!

Godspeed, Gentlemen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Like minds girl, ALWAYS like minds...πŸ™ŒπŸ’— (and I second the Blessings and HUGE Thanks to our Alliance..!πŸ™
12:35 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it