Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Patriots It's time for you to start connecting the dots. The day Princess Diana and her boyfriend left the hotel, they got into the Mercedes Benz that was waiting for them! The pictures show you the same make and model of car, but with different license plates!!! 👇🏻😎”Q”
11:19 AM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 January, 03:45
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
If it is true she is alive, I pray she is happy. It must be awful to not be able to spend time with your children. Prayers for her - wherever she may be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
24 January, 01:26
If she's still alive that would make her the rightful Queen?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
24 January, 03:45
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
No, because she had married into, then divorced out of, royalty.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
24 January, 01:00
I connected the dots when it happened my son was 2 days old i was up all night just feeding him & watching him & the first news report was she had been in a crash & was seen stood outside the car holding her arm within 10 minutes they announced her dead never seen that first report again

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 January, 12:00

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 09:37
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
In a barbie worl, a life of plastic. Be real...

Angel Grace @Tianshi
24 January, 11:56
Who better to orchestrate a death scene than a movie producer...Dodi Fayed.

https://www.grunge.com/651...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
24 January, 12:59
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Who can really know what and how the horrific accident in Paris happened? God knows. He will reveal to the world in HIS OWN GOOD TIME.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 January, 02:11
LIKE JOHN JR.S AIRPLANE ; )
#KennedySunday
🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 January, 02:10
Well Played “D” Well Played! ❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 January, 02:01
Q asked who she was running from? We all can guess at that. And who she had protecting her? Dodi? I wonder if he is still alive? His dad was closely connected to the lizard Queen.
Charles went in to view her body, what did he see?

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
23 January, 10:50
This picture of our POTUS enchants me!
Who is that woman?
Who is the man sitting in the helicopter (with the distinctive hands)?

Praying....

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
24 January, 11:48
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏 too
Female officer's hair is also unkempt and no tie.
Wouldn't that just be a 💥BQQM💥

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 January, 12:46
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Notice "Tip of the Spear" hands.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
23 January, 10:25
Wow, great catch!

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
19 January, 02:41
whoa!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 January, 11:36
SA? wasnt her boyfriend feim there?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 January, 02:31
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
It`s Dodi Alfahed

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
19 January, 11:23
Oh ! 🧐 I saw that 688LIV come up in a gematria search a ways back🤔 My gosh this here is an awesome tid bit Sir 🙏