CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 January, 09:37
🤣😂😆HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN!!

A 4RTH LIST FROM LIN!!

JUSTIN BIEBER!! CHRIS WRAY, DON LEMON, ADAM SCHIFF, JACOB ROTHSCHILD...ON AND ON..

TRULY HYSTERICAL!!🍊🙏😍

WHO BENEFITS ? MAYBE US HAVING A GOOD LAUGH AT THE SHILLS, CABAL PLAYERS, THE ELITE, CELEBRITIES, THE ADRENACHROME PEDOVORES, THE MSM TALKING HEADS AND MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA...

AREN'T WE SICK OF THEM ALL??? WOULD THE WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE NEVER HEARD FROM ANY OF THEM AGAIN? ARE WE SICK OF THEIR FUCKED UP MESSAGES, ALWAYS YAPPING ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK WE SHOULD SAY OR FEEL?

I AM READY FOR THE SOUND OF SILENCE AT THIS POINT. I CANNOT WATCH ANY OF THEIR MOVIES ANY MORE, BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SICK AND I AM BORED IN 2 SECONDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 09:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it