CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
🤣😂😆HOLY TOLEDO BATMAN!!

A 4RTH LIST FROM LIN!!

JUSTIN BIEBER!! CHRIS WRAY, DON LEMON, ADAM SCHIFF, JACOB ROTHSCHILD...ON AND ON..

TRULY HYSTERICAL!!🍊🙏😍

WHO BENEFITS ? MAYBE US HAVING A GOOD LAUGH AT THE SHILLS, CABAL PLAYERS, THE ELITE, CELEBRITIES, THE ADRENACHROME PEDOVORES, THE MSM TALKING HEADS AND MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA...

AREN'T WE SICK OF THEM ALL??? WOULD THE WORLD BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE NEVER HEARD FROM ANY OF THEM AGAIN? ARE WE SICK OF THEIR FUCKED UP MESSAGES, ALWAYS YAPPING ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK WE SHOULD SAY OR FEEL?

I AM READY FOR THE SOUND OF SILENCE AT THIS POINT. I CANNOT WATCH ANY OF THEIR MOVIES ANY MORE, BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SICK AND I AM BORED IN 2 SECONDS.
09:37 AM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
19 January, 09:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
wow Watters is on the list

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 January, 09:46
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
RIGHT, THAT ONE IS A SURPRISE...

EXCEPT WATCH THE WATERS/WATTERS!!😂🤣👊😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 09:38
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 January, 10:18
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🤣😅
so funny