The Mac @TheMac
12 January, 01:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
12 January, 01:56
In response The Mac to his Publication
Permanent dipoles: These occur when two atoms in a molecule have substantially different electronegativity: One atom attracts electrons more than another, becoming more negative, while the other atom becomes more positive. A molecule with a permanent dipole moment is called a polar molecule.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
12 January, 01:57
In response The Mac to his Publication
In chemistry, polarity is a separation of electric charge leading to a molecule or its chemical groups having an electric dipole moment, with a negatively charged end and a positively charged end.

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 January, 06:02
In response Ren Con ⭐ to her Publication
do you get uncontrollable shivers....?

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Have had any spiritual changes or shifts in view points lately...?

I experienced the same thing, I also used iodine, kind of just stumbled upon it....God is so Good to us. 🙌
06:20 AM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 January, 06:48
There was a time that I craved and drank apple cider by the gallons everyday for months and months.... and so many more things... as we listen to our bodies we attune to that which is needed. God has made us this way. I am just so thankful. God Bless You. I feel there are two parts here, Your body healing, as Your Spirit is blooming and its so amazing. Praise God. 🙌🕊️🙌