Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 11:15
Checkmate...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 11:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
VK also posted CHECKMATE at one point

I took the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED as telling us GWB had been executed, like Trump says

"Joe's shot"
"Bye Hillary" (instead of by Hillary)

I rather enjoy this movie
01:03 AM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RealLilTrump in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 January, 01:06
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
I agree. 🍿🍿🍿 😎

Some would disagree that this is a "movie" or "show" with "actors".

But they don't realize it has always been a "show" with "actors.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
19 January, 08:12
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I think it was done before it started for the public. With an operation like this, you don't go public until you know the game is won. When all seems to be lost, especially during pandemic and Trump losing the rigged election, I think back pre-Trump when BO was forced to get off the back of the plane in China and then Trump getting red carpet treatment in China and the sword dance in Saudi Arabia. I also think back at Trump walking into NK. Fed merged into Treasury. These things would not have happened if they did not have total control.