Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 January, 01:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 January, 09:51
Nothing left but patience & eyeballs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 09:45
It ended at Cavalry a long time ago

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
19 January, 09:52
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Calvary, mate.

Soldiers on horseback had nothing to do with it.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 09:25

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 January, 09:30
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
IYKYK
GM LHA :)

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
19 January, 06:10
Here is the full interview.
https://rumble.com/vsvik9-...

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
19 January, 05:08
How old is this video? I feel we're on the precipice myself.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
19 January, 06:22
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
This is Bill Wood. I believe the interview is from the early 2000's.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
19 January, 01:41
1 Game
2 Times
1 Outcome
Midnight & 1 minute to Midnight
Their time has run out.
Their Eternity is over
Our final move is upon them.
Clocks are then reset by our hand.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
19 January, 09:20
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
At work tonight I will be cheering at midnight because I know it will all be happening soon.

Selah 321 @Selah
19 January, 12:31
Strangely reminiscent of Enders Game in a strange way...

Selah 321 @Selah
19 January, 12:31
Strangely reminiscent of Enders Game in a strange way...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 January, 12:19
12D Checkmate! ✨

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
19 January, 12:02
love this...except i am getting crushed at work..i have just been demoted and pretty sure it has to do with not getting the jab...i currently am in a chess match to get my position back from these evil snakes...but they are all in it together....i never was any good at chess so i pray the good guys come to my rescue soon and clean house...right now i dont think much of those who wear the uniform.

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 11:57
https://thecinemaholic.com...
of course he could of been framed

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
18 January, 11:56
Kerry Cassidy has interviewed this guy before.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
18 January, 11:52
He's saying what Juan O Savin said a while back! :)

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
18 January, 11:52
Checkmate. Boom. How many more moves are we at now?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
18 January, 11:51
🤠💛this was a great interview, still gives me chills to hear the words!

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 January, 11:50
did ya know that guy went to jail or is in jail for pedo stuff

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 11:46

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
19 January, 01:03
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
VK also posted CHECKMATE at one point

I took the MISSION ACCOMPLISHED as telling us GWB had been executed, like Trump says

"Joe's shot"
"Bye Hillary" (instead of by Hillary)

I rather enjoy this movie

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 January, 10:58
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Q2045 😎

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 January, 11:40

French Canadian Patriot @RickBee17
19 January, 12:07
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Someone from the other side 😎