Cheri Lee KS @CheriLeeKS
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW❗❗ ❤️ 🍿 🇺🇸
09:16 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by CheriLeeKS in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
18 January, 10:51
In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication
They look identical. How wild is that! 🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 January, 10:36
There is no mistaking it - these people are related. I am also convinced that Melania is a descendant of the Romanovs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 January, 09:56
Dianna had some body doubles in her public days as well. Her nose and eye color was different in many photos. This stuff never ends.

art hur @wlffld
18 January, 09:52
Wowzer! Always a new twist.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
18 January, 09:49
The boy looks like both Melania and Diana.......... hmmmmm.... I've heard this but didn't swallow it hook line and sinker, but nothing would shock me either.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 January, 09:22
I heard this.
I find this confusing.👀
Errrhmmm and ... Melania?😤